V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is this guy in one of my classes and he owns a Harley. I am trying to catch his interest and don't know how. HELP!!!:confused:

·
Still Serving...U.S. Army
160 Posts
Have you tried parking next to him, and walking in with your helmet?
If that doesn't work, just "Show him your ****".;)

HarleyAngelGin
FNG :)

...and by the way, welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
84 Posts
While stroking his softail, ask if he's a "Big Bore Kit", or is he just pleased to see you.

If that fails, he's dead - don't bother with your **** !

P.S. Welcome Angel

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
AH hahahaah! You guys are killing me but so close to the truth. Hey, there are a lot of ways to catch his eye, but keeping him interested is the downfall of many! Play to his instincts, not yours.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Got this figured out yet, gin gin?LOL As you can see, it shouldn't take much. Start by telling him how sweet his bike is. Good Luck!

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
theres another gin? OMG!!!!!!!!!!

okay, catch his eye.......lets see...........either wear a thong to work, or just lift your shirt and say............TA TA's!!!!!!!!!!! if he is a boob man, he will notice right away

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
now 5th, get down on your knees and bow before the great ginger and repeat after me. ginger........your the queen-------repeat that about 5 times, and you might beleive it........or better yet, do it after a 12-pack and you definately might beleive it:D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
ginger said:
now 5th, get down on your knees and bow before the great ginger and repeat after me.
Ginger you silly girl.....you just want me to get down on my knees period! :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tell him your Bike "**** The bed " and see what happene from there...

Or !! sit on his LAP and say lets talk about the first thing that pop`s up..
if that fails ,, go to Daytona...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts