V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, New to the Forum but have found tons of great stuff, Here is my question, Have a 05 FLSTSCI Love the retro look and IMO this bike screams for Tue Duals with Fishtails,, so far have only been able to find 2 makers of Tru Duals for Soft tails, Bassani and Sampson. Any one running the Bassai's? and are there any other makers of Tru Duals for softies?:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Steve In Iraq said:
Hi all, New to the Forum but have found tons of great stuff, Here is my question, Have a 05 FLSTSCI Love the retro look and IMO this bike screams for Tue Duals with Fishtails,, so far have only been able to find 2 makers of Tru Duals for Soft tails, Bassani and Sampson. Any one running the Bassai's? and are there any other makers of Tru Duals for softies?:cheers:
I have a 05 deluxe with the samson fishtails and i love em. They sound and look great, you will have a lot of people saying your going to lose power and all. But i hab V&H Bigshots long before the samsons and i haven't noticed any difference.http://65.38.172.84/forums/showthread.php?t=65790
Look at post# 7 for some pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts