V-Twin Forum banner
161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Banned
619 Posts
It's not difficult to make assumptions about your charming personality. As far as assumptions, you don't know what is on my back

I have made no comments about military patches.

As for trikes, side cars, I think they are all cool. What ever gets on the road and out of car.. I am even ok with ok with electric, though I don't know anyone with one.

·
Banned
619 Posts
You would like an Ural if you had a farm or ranch with the optional 3rd wheel drive shaft you can go anywhere. This bike doesn't like to go over 50 so this probably let's you out.
I'd like highway speeds to get places. Doesn't have to be fast. For property I got various machines.

Be nice for dirt roads.

Also built a little better. I saw one weeping at the dealer.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I have a patch or two, I hate communists, and gooks, but when I see a brother I say Welcome home, I don't care what he rides. And if he is struggling, still hurting, just tell me what you need man, I will help you anyway I can.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Gooks?
I still have a disliking towards the ARVNS, perhaps they were right it was all fked up.
Perhaps the people never wanted a N.and a S>.
They never had their hearts in it .
We flew supposed wounded back for nothing more than a scratch.
Lots of things still piss me off.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
No Matter, I am like an old record and skipped a track maybe?
AT least we are not on fing F.B.!

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
Just a footnote for a cool bike or 2,,,
arcangels bike will be awesome,,,
A very good client of mine at the shop had 3 bigdog,,, he was a retired army colonel, the last one he ordered it painted in a vietnam war era motif,, it had all his tour badges + pow/mia,,, it was an impressive bike...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Gooks?
I still have a disliking towards the ARVNS, perhaps they were right it was all fked up.
Perhaps the people never wanted a N.and a S>.
They never had their hearts in it .
We flew supposed wounded back for nothing more than a scratch.
Lots of things still piss me off.
The whole thing will piss me off until the day I die. I hate losing more than just about anything, some days losing is first, some days it's communists, and then losing to communists. And even if we and won it would never be over, we would stil be there just like Korea and Europe.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,677 Posts
You had your chance for a red FXR and blew it.
Two red fxr's actually and one was only 4k all I had to do was go get it. A few different reasons popped up why I didn't get one.
#1. It helps to be taller than 5'9".
#2. I'm not mechanically inclined so all work would be done by an indie.
#3 I don't use a cane yet, but I walk like a drunken sailor.

Life ain't what it use to be, but better than the alternative.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Just a footnote for a cool bike or 2,,,
arcangels bike will be awesome,,,
A very good client of mine at the shop had 3 bigdog,,, he was a retired army colonel, the last one he ordered it painted in a vietnam war era motif,, it had all his tour badges + pow/mia,,, it was an impressive bike...
I would like to see a pic of this tribute.

Reactions: buffaloguy

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
You would like an Ural if you had a farm or ranch with the optional 3rd wheel drive shaft you can go anywhere. This bike doesn't like to go over 50 so this probably let's you out.
I've ridden a Ural. They're kind of cool, but like a 4wd with the front end engaged, are a handful with that 3rd wheel engaged if you're not on a pretty loose surface. I don't know I'd ride one at top speed even with the 3rd wheel disengaged. Thing is build like a tank, but that's the Russian way and probably good for what they are meant for.

·
Registered
12,677 Posts
I've ridden a Ural. They're kind of cool, but like a 4wd with the front end engaged, are a handful with that 3rd wheel engaged if you're not on a pretty loose surface. I don't know I'd ride one at top speed even with the 3rd wheel disengaged. Thing is build like a tank, but that's the Russian way and probably good for what they are meant for.
The Ural is an exact copy of the '32 BMW 750 lately adding disc brakes and an electric starter. Germany handed over the plans during the early part of the war, but not the bikes. These were bought secretly from Switzerland and reversed engineered.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Trikes, No Kickstands Required, our HOG chapter has NKR rides once a month or so, all of the trikes at the front.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts