V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a good reliable inexpensive trike lift, any ideas?

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
What lift do you have? YOu can either get the side extensions which will work, or handy makes a rear tire only extension. K+L makes adapters for you center jack too.

·
I HATE 'bing'...
1,011 Posts
How about ramps, Bob??

·
?????
3,531 Posts
Whatever you choose be care full if the weight rating isn't above 1,000 lbs, I bumped into a post awhile back on another site where a guy bent the table on his lighter duty handy putting a trike on it. The Handy I'm using is rated at 1,500 lbs.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
I had a complete hydraulics (china) brand lift. It wouldn't raise and latch onto the top or second down safety latch (wouldn't raise all the way and lock like they advertise).

I contacted them and they told me that thier lifts aren't supposed to raise to their advertised working height.

Complete hydraulics customer service was non existant.

Get what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I had a complete hydraulics (china) brand lift. It wouldn't raise and latch onto the top or second down safety latch (wouldn't raise all the way and lock like they advertise).

I contacted them and they told me that thier lifts aren't supposed to raise to their advertised working height.

Complete hydraulics customer service was non existant.

Get what you pay for.
it needs seals.
out of all the ones we have around here, one did the same thing, after 6 months of everyday use.
when they were contacted they sent out new seals, since it was within 1 year of purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts