V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Bought a motor in a box once :blink: ...I've seen them assembled and don't think I'd want my bike on there more than a few miles...if that. I was assured they work great...by the guy selling them...

·
The OTHER White Meat.
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Swimmer....

Do you happen to know if what you saw was the patented trailer, or possibly a knock-off copy? I saw some stuff on the site about some cease-and-desist orders to copycats....

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,737 Posts
I'm pretty sure there've been posts here recounting positive experiences with them.

Joe

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
duhast said:
Do you happen to know if what you saw was the patented trailer, or possibly a knock-off copy? I saw some stuff on the site about some cease-and-desist orders to copycats....
You may have a valid point...I never checked, I just know the one I saw didn't impress me with the quality...that and I can buy a decent small trailer that looks a bit sturdier for the same or less...though storage is why I haven't.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Kendon

Id step up to a Kendon fold up trailer. Quality build folds to 3 foot thick up against a wall but ain't cheap at 1700. Get the dual for future bikes you add to your stable.:yikes:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
duhast said:
Storage is one of the big reasons I'm looking at this one.
My answer to this dilemma was a '99 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Litre Cummins Diesel 4x4 long bed Quad cab...whew...it's a long as it sounds!:D

·
Livin the dream
338 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
My answer to this dilemma was a '99 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Litre Cummins Diesel 4x4 long bed Quad cab...whew...it's a long as it sounds!:D
In the United States we spell it liter:harhar:

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,737 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Man, for that much cash you could build a garage and buy a couple of sportsters for spares. Those are nice trucks but dayumm!

Joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,737 Posts
Here ya go man.

http://65.38.172.84/forums/showthread.php?t=62496

I plan to get one for emergencies. I'll just leave the TIB in my (t)rusty old K5 Blazer. If I break down, I'll just have mama grab the truck and haul butt. Don't have space to store a trailer, and can't see her trying to jack one around and and onto the bumper anyway.

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts