V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to trade all 4 of my newer style turn signal trim rings..Harley part #69740-01 for all 4 of the older style turn signal visors with the gold wings and bar and shield emblem on them.I purchsed the trim rings last year and at the time thought that was the look i wanted but now I'm changing everything back to the older look.I would also consider buying them and then selling the trim rings alone or trading for a set of 2 if thats all you have or need.I'm going to attach a picture of the trim rings so you can see them and it also shows my brake light cover that has the gold wing pattern I'm looking for.
Thanks
Posttal AKA Ralph

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S.
I'd also sell the trim rings outright if you have paypal and just go up and buy the style I'm looking for.
Thanks again

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking to trade all 4 of my newer style turn signal trim rings..Harley part #69740-01 for all 4 of the older style turn signal visors with the gold wings and bar and shield emblem on them.I purchsed the trim rings last year and at the time thought that was the look i wanted but now I'm changing everything back to the older look.I would also consider buying them and then selling the trim rings alone or trading for a set of 2 if thats all you have or need.I'm going to attach a picture of the trim rings so you can see them and it also shows my brake light cover that has the gold wing pattern I'm looking for.
Thanks
Posttal AKA Ralph
Do you still have the 69740-01 Turn Signal Trim Rings? Let me know-I'd like to [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts