V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have my stock hard bags off my 98 flhr road king. i am wanting to trade them for a set of comparable police bags. my bags have a few things i need to mention. they are factory black paint and have been kept nice. they are complete. the interiors are awesome because i always had the liners in them. the latches have no scratches and also have the original locks and key. originally, i had the harley rails on top. the two rear holes on the lids for the bags, i put in some painted black push in plugs to fill the holes. the bags also have the wing tips on the front which covers the front hole for the lid rails. the bags have the burgandy and gold pinstripe still on them. they currently have a 3m black pinstripe tape over them to cover the factory stripes. the paint is real shiney. maybe a scratch here or there. the right side lid has a couple scratches on it. no cracks or damage. like i said,they are complete and also have the rubbers in the bottom and where the quick mounts go. the quick mounts i keep of course. if you didnt like the wing tips or the plugs, you could put the harley leather covers on the lids and i would look really good. they still look cool as is though.
i am looking for a complete set of harley police saddlebags with no cracks or damage. would prefer black but would consider any that i could paint black.
let me know if this interests you or if you have any questions.-thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Have what your looking for

Have some nice police bags off a 2002, there are keyed and in good shape they need to be painted but are crack and damage free with all the hardwear in excellent shape inside and out. I can get you pictures if you give me an email address, I don't have any luck sending pictures on this site. The bags are on my bike now

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tom-thanks for responding. one of the other members emailed me a few days ago and he and i are trying to get pics together as well. you can send me pics at [email protected]. i will try to take some of mine tomorrow as well and will send to your email address after i get them from you. thanks. head

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope-havent yet tom. discovered that my webcam isnt compatable with my new computer with windows vista. gonna try to take a pic or two with cell phone. gotta let the weather clear up first though. will let ya know as soon as i get them. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts