V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a 69 firebird I am selling $9000. I would rather trade it for a harley of equal value . Maybe a sportster. I want one so me and my wife can ride together! ( she doesnt want to be a passanger any more.) The body has 99,907 orginal miles. The drive train has about 10,000 on it . It is a 350 chevy stroker (383) gear drive, two carbs,turbo 350,3.73 rear.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
How much you give me trade in for my 1999 XLH883-1200 ? Azatex Orange pearl paint & the S/E works. Got 26 k on the clock.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well this firebird is my 3rd 69. (Its my weekend warrior) Now I have another 69 that was purchased by my father new in 69 . It only has 68,643 on the odometer. It is all orginal, except for the tires. That is the only reason I want to get rid of this one. The other 69 stays in a climate controlled garage, and is only driven a few miles a month just to keep everything in working order. See pic below

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Damn BigDogIsAPigLookingForAnotherHogForTheLittlePhilli.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kags, I wish I had some money to trade with you. But with christmas and all I am broke as a convict. But maybe you can send me a private message with some pics. I might be able to do something in a month or so. Also Ii might be willing to trade for something of lesser value if it was a nice bike!! maybe an older bike?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts