V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got tired of looking for a way to make the brake lites on the tourpac into turn signals so came up with this. Actually did it before on my 97 but waited to see if someone else had a way to do it work without all the rework. Doesn't show up too well on the pic but they shine off the top of the tourpac and really makes a difference.
Had a friend of mine rearended making a turn cause the cager said she didn't see his turn signal, so this has been on my mind for a while.
Best thing is you don't see them till you use em. I love the stealth look. Not like some kinda hang-on after thought thing.

·
72FX/04Ultra
598 Posts
Looks nice and appears that they would work well.

Did you use LED stips and just tap into the (signal & tail light) harness?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The brake lite bar I picked up at a vender a few years ago and haven't seen another like it since. Its only 3/8" high which gave me the idea of putting it under the backrest. The turn signals are from http://www.customdynamics.com/Light_bars.htm
Tapped into the harness under the seat just after the plug.

·
Registered
7 Posts
05 Ultra said:
I got tired of looking for a way to make the brake lites on the tourpac into turn signals so came up with this. Actually did it before on my 97 but waited to see if someone else had a way to do it work without all the rework. Doesn't show up too well on the pic but they shine off the top of the tourpac and really makes a difference.
Had a friend of mine rearended making a turn cause the cager said she didn't see his turn signal, so this has been on my mind for a while.
Best thing is you don't see them till you use em. I love the stealth look. Not like some kinda hang-on after thought thing.
I am interested in the photo's of the above, are they posted somewhere else
where i can see them???

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
ol'nitro said:
I am interested in the photo's of the above, are they posted somewhere else where i can see them???
Nitro, welcome to the group. You need to become a member of the Forum. Click here to learn how.

o~\o

1 - 5 of 5 Posts