1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Those do look really nice. If I had say a Road King I might want one of those trunks so when I go on trips I could put it on the bike.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
If my bike hadn't already had a HD King tour pak on it when I bought it, I would have bought one of these, can't beat the price and their feedback looks good. I like the way the HD packs open and the backrest is nicer but we're talking about hundreds of dollars difference!

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I looked at Ebay trunk last year. e-mailed them questions, will this fit with HD, no answers.
Be caefull, why are they so cheap? The one I looked at had, lots of happy customers, but a # of unhappy too.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,645 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought one last summer before our annual Colorado trip and it worked out fine coupled with the Harley detachable kit. Not as substantial as the stock tour pak but for a few weeks trip a couple times a year its great bang for the buck. Spent more on color matching the Sterling Silver paint than the unit itself since Harley is guarding the anniversary colors.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I Don't Know About The Quality Just Remnmber :

The Pain Of Poor Quality Is Remembered Long After The Pleasure Of Low Price Is Forgotten......................

Sparky

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,645 Posts
sparky88 said:

The Pain Of Poor Quality Is Remembered Long After The Pleasure Of Low Price Is Forgotten......................

Sparky
and the people said AMEN

·
Registered
46 Posts
sparky88 said:

Sparky
True, but if you play golf 5 times a year do you need the best clubs made?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts