V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm getting ready to put my stock exhaust setup back on my 1998 FLHTC(currently running WB 2 into 1).

I'll be re-installing stock exhaust piping and Khrome Werks Touring mufflers.

My question is: do I really need to buy new TORCA muffler clamps, as my service manual suggests? The ones I have now were only on the bike for about 5000 miles.

Looks like I need four total. I guess if they're cheap then it's no big deal to buy new ones. But they're a pretty hefty clamp.....anybody have any idea how much the dealer is going to charge me for these things? Anybody happen to have the part number? Can I get them anywhere else?

Sorry if I seem cheap, but I'm saving up for my next Harley (2006 model):D


· Registered
2,812 Posts
Looking at my parts manual for 2000 FLT models, the part# is 65283-94
The -94 bit means it'll probably be the same as the ones you need. You'd need to check with your local Harley shop.
Check these guys out.


I wouldn't change them myself if they're still in good shape, up to you.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.