V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Sorry I don't have the urge to take a dump after drinking coffee, but can pee 15' straight out. Once I puked about 40' as I hung over a rail on a overpass.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've never had a good time on a group ride. Just follow along and people get ticked if you pass. You can't talk to anyone while you're riding and what's the point anyway if you're not riding?

I'm kind of a loaner, I guess. I just head out by m'self.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I've never ridden with a group, except on dirt bikes, and we always broke them. But this post brought more commets than any other on this thread. I will continue to ride alone. I'm older and don't want to keep up any way. no place to go and all day to get there.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oh the humility of it all. I don't ride to eat, but eat I must after taking my blood pressure pill. One day you will join the old farts club and take pills to stay alive.
Watch them at the restaurant as they sneak those little pills after they eat. It is no fun taking pills , but it is better than the alternative.
Oh don't worry, I already am in the Old Farts Club and have now more pills than I can carry to the nightstand. And I'm one of those weird diabetics that has to eat something every couple of hours or I start shakin so bad I could make you a milkshake just by holding the cup.
I tell everyone when me and my buddy Jesus got done makin dirt we rode our scoots around the Sick Sea before she died!
I used to ride with a group that all they wanted to do was ride to breakfast, then ride to lunch, and then ride to dinner! Each stop was at least 2hrs. Then they wanted to bake cookies and have a picnic! I'm gone. All I want to do is ride man!

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Oh don't worry, I already am in the Old Farts Club and have now more pills than I can carry to the nightstand. And I'm one of those weird diabetics that has to eat something every couple of hours or I start shakin so bad I could make you a milkshake just by holding the cup.
I tell everyone when me and my buddy Jesus got done makin dirt we rode our scoots around the Sick Sea before she died!
I used to ride with a group that all they wanted to do was ride to breakfast, then ride to lunch, and then ride to dinner! Each stop was at least 2hrs. Then they wanted to bake cookies and have a picnic! I'm gone. All I want to do is ride man!
That is the club that you and I both belong to now. This is the hottest touring bunch of folks on the net. Camp or stay in hotels this bunch enjoy the open road and don't worry about any particular model to do it with. After getting the second chance I try to live whats left to the fullest. I am sure you agree. Thanks for your story. Makes me feel good.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts