V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't beat the weather. Nice 60+ degrees but a little muddy on the driveway. Had to dodge a bunch of puddles.

The rest of the time I spent watching the new DVD we just released after filming for the last 3 years. Had to snap a shot of myself and wish I was on the water.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Without question this deserves the "Most Confusing Post" award for 2005. I have no idea what point you are trying to make. :)

You start out with "Took sis for a ride" which certainly arouses my interest. Then you give a weather report for who knows where, followed by a warning about road conditions.

Next you mention your new DVD which I'm desperately trying to relate to your "little sis" (sorry about that). The picture of a drag boat must be a mistake.

All posts on VTF must somehow relate to sex, drugs, guns, or bikes. Otherwise please mov-em to AOL.

Merry Christmas anyway.

Tom

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
greenboot said:
Without question this deserves the "Most Confusing Post" award for 2005. I have no idea what point you are trying to make. :)
The point is that he had a good day and was trying to share it with people he might consider friends.

greenboot said:
You start out with "Took sis for a ride" which certainly arouses my interest. Then you give a weather report for who knows where, followed by a warning about road conditions.
So you just wanted to see a picture of his sister and when you were disappointed you decided to lash out at him?

greenboot said:
Next you mention your new DVD which I'm desperately trying to relate to your "little sis" (sorry about that). The picture of a drag boat must be a mistake.
Still disappointed the whole thread wasn't about his sister you then attack his other interests. Being a Jet boat enthusiast myself, I can understand why after spending 3 years putting together a video about a sport you love, you might want to share that experience with others.

greenboot said:
All posts on VTF must somehow relate to sex, drugs, guns, or bikes. Otherwise please mov-em to AOL.

Merry Christmas anyway.

Tom
The next time you tell another members to take their posts to AOL or any other place suggesting they are not welcome here, you will find yourself unable to respond on this forum again. In case you didn't understand, that was a warning that if not followed will result in your being banned from this site.

READ THE FAQ's

Pay close attention to #2

FAQ's said:
2. Flaming of other members will not be tolerated. You cannot verbally attack another member just because you do not agree with his or her post. Everybody is entitled to voice their opinion via this forum. In order to exercise that right, your posts must be done so in a respectful, tasteful manner.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep sure did and I'm glad that the other gender arouses you. Its a good sign. And yes the weather wasn't to bad, 60+ degrees. And yes I gave the road report for my driveway. Just thought I would give you a heads up in case you stopped by.

Yes I did mention the DVD. I said I spent the rest of the time watching it. Didn't have much else going on. Dragboat? Hardly.. Just the family ski boat. Thought I would post other interests. I'm not a fan of cool, let alone cold weather. And yes boating is my first hobby.

You forgot politics and religion. Thats why I come here.

Merry Christmas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.