V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy a Heritage softail because I am growing to impatient trying to wait/find a Road King Classic. If I do this I am going to add my name to the growing 2003 list for a future Road King Classic. In this way I would have the Heritage a couple of years before the new bike arrives. What do you think of this strategy. I really need to get a bike now, and for some reason I am just missing every Road King Classic in the southeast. My second choice for a ride is the Heritage softail. I realize they are very different rides, but either one would work for me currently.

·
Turgid member
1,941 Posts
Once I figured out this icon wasn't scratching his beard.:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
marthared
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing