V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have a good or bad thing to say about IRC tires. I'm looking at one for my ride, but have no idea if there any good. They have a cool flame kinda patern cut in them. And I was told they last, even pullen shots. Whats yer feel???

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
I think they'd look cool with those propeller wheels from the other thread...hehe

B

·
0 Posts
Ooooh, looks like a Ginsu salad shreader on late night TV ...

WARNING ... The above pictures do not (repeat, NOT!) depict ball washers!!! :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
logical said:
I think they'd look cool with those propeller wheels from the other thread...hehe

Haaaaaahaahahahahah......I was reading that thread yesterday....RUB wheels....

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy shitt, I'm dizzy. Not the rim's for me. They look like something in a bad biker movie. WHAT ABOUT THE DAMM TIRE, pleaseeee. I have to make a choice before I'm riden on my rims. Anyone????????

·
Registered
409 Posts
I like the look a lot
It does not seem like a good thread pattern for wet surfaces though but maybe this is no problem where you leave.

It would be a problem here!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree on the looks but in reality who cares what it looks like how does it handle in different temps and weather? Dosent look like it would shed water off very good.

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
I dunno.... I think I'd stay w/ an established maker. I'm not real fond of the factory Dunlops. I'm leaning toward the Avon Venoms for my next 10K miles. They're stickier and better suited to going fast around cornes. :D Metzler makes a good touring tire, though I have to check into that one as well, because I put down miles in the summer. The ones you're asking about, I think I'd save for show use untill I had hard proof that they were good tires.

Just my 0.02

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Rocko said:
I'm running the Avon Venom X's on my softail. Definatly stickier but not that great in the rain.
Hey Drew, Nice gabbing witcha last night. Sorry I had to cut it short, supper was ready. Tell me, did ya have a couple prior to that?:D

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Commitments! Is that the run out of Sheldon's? Kim said it is'nt very organized. Sounds like the HOG don't want to play with non-members?:D

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Metzeler ME880's great traction wet or dry, I have 13,000 miles on them so far(I figure I'll get 15,000) when I only got 9-10,000 miles on my donlops.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: IRC Tires

terrybird said:
Typed in IRC tires on Google, sure gots lots of info. INOUE RUBBER CO. from Thailand. I sure wouldn't mind them on a bicycle from the reviews. If you buy them let us know what you think. http://shop.store.yahoo.com/azmotorsports/ircwfcruisti.html
Good Luck.
Terry:cool:
Thanks Terry, I think I'm gonna go wit them. Talked to another dude with them on his ride. He had only good things to say. And yes, if you look at the tire tread. It's obvious that they have a shitty pattern for removing water from under them. But me, as probably you. Do not venture out in a rainstorm. I know I'll be in the rain sooner or later wit them but I'll manage. Can't be any worse than the slick on runnen now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts