V-Twin Forum banner

Tires From the Web

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  fwilliamsiii 
#1 ·
Has anyone ordered Dunlop tires off the internet? I priced them and they are about $60 cheaper than the dealer. My only concern is if these tires are blemished and not the same tire the dealer would put on.

#4 · (Edited)
Just got my first tires from the net...I went with Metzlers instead of the Dunlop...Lots cheaper than the stealers wanted to sell the same tire from...I bought that up to them and they said they had to make a "Profit"?? WTF??? 65 bucks each!!
Don't ask me why I changed from the Dunlops......I got good service from the Dunlops...I guess I just liked the way the Metzelers looked??

#5 ·
for years i've been getting all my tires from dennis kirk--just find best price in magazine ad & they'll beat it by a buck--no questions asked except which ad you saw. always been happy with service & quality & lots cheaper than dealer!! btw, groucho, i'm gonna go to metzler 880's for my springer--want to go with 140 on rear but no one answered my post on this forum abouth whether it'll fit ??? anyone???

#6 ·
for years i've been getting all my tires from dennis kirk--just find best price in magazine ad & they'll beat it by a buck--no questions asked except which ad you saw. always been happy with service & quality & lots cheaper than dealer!! btw, groucho, i'm gonna go to metzler 880's for my springer--want to go with 140 on rear but no one answered my post on this forum abouth whether it'll fit ??? anyone???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.