V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
http://www.cycleshow.net/
I'm sure it'll be the same as the past 5 years. They show a floorplan on the site above but it doesn't have everything.
I'll be there parts of all three days, the guy that painted my bike has entered it for his display. Genco's paint.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
I'll be attending, hopefully riding...dunno what day yet...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what would you say the chances are of picking up a Yaffe or Fat Katz fender there?

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
I'll be attending, hopefully riding...dunno what day yet...
Let me know if you plan to ride. If the weather is decent, 'll try to join you. Last year it was windy as chit up there, but I could use a few good miles with good company...

Besides RC says you need to ride that thing and kwicherbitchin!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Let me know if you plan to ride. If the weather is decent, 'll try to join you. Last year it was windy as chit up there, but I could use a few good miles with good company...

Besides RC says you need to ride that thing and kwicherbitchin!
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'll certainly let ya know if I'm gonna ride...it still won't start when it sits it the cold for a couple of days and I've thrown all the parts at it I can...oh, BTW...how many miles did you say you have on yer bike? :roflback:

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'll certainly let ya know if I'm gonna ride...it still won't start when it sits it the cold for a couple of days and I've thrown all the parts at it I can...oh, BTW...how many miles did you say you have on yer bike? :roflback:

You could always bring it down here and store it in my heated garage. :clap:
Just don't write down any odometer settings before you leave. :whistle:

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
You could always bring it down here and store it in my heated garage. :clap:
Just don't write down any odometer settings before you leave. :whistle:
and I know this was directed at Swim! since I was out riding with somebody else on New Year's day....

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
For Timonium, I plan to ride up to Old Glory HD just off 295 and 197, to meet Jerry at 1100.

If anybody is interested in riding up, we could meet at my house or down by the fountain in Shirlington at 1030, and roll on up...

John?

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
For Timonium, I plan to ride up to Old Glory HD just off 295 and 197, to meet Jerry at 1100.

If anybody is interested in riding up, we could meet at my house or down by the fountain in Shirlington at 1030, and roll on up...

John?
Ever after the off color comment to your fearless leader I'll be magnanimous and join you if the weather and starter allows...or if it turns out Sunday is best for the previous reasons I'll join Wayne since he appreciates my company anyway...:whistle:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
I'll have to pass, should be finally getting around to tensioners and inner cam bearings.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
FYI;

Looking at the 10 day outlook for Baltimore during the bike show:

Friday
Feb 08 Sprinkles
Hi: 44° Lo: 30°
Chance of light rain showers. High 44F and low 30F.
Chance of precipatation 25%

Saturday
Feb 09 PM Rain
Hi: 46° Lo: 35°
Cloudy with drizzle. High 46F and low 35F.
Chance of precipatation 5%

Sunday
Feb 10 Partly Cloudy
Hi: 42° Lo: 39°
Mostly clear skies. High 42F and low 39F.
Chance of precipatation 45%

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts