V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the show? If the weather's good could make for a decent ride.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
I'm headed out of town on business tomorrow. Back next Wednesday.

Ya'll have fun!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
I intend to go...keeping an eye on the weather...

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
link up place & time

Great news, let's plan on the weather being good and pick a time and place to link up.

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
I'll be there Friday night with the family so a ride is out. May go back after work Sunday and would ride if the weather cooperates

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Scratch Sunday, looks like snow, Sat morning through the early evening

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Down to a weather call

Guess we'll make a weather call tomorrow night and then take it from there...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Looks like snow Saturday and it won't get warm enought to melt the snow for riding...car pool?

·
Registered
934 Posts
I know I'm not a deliquent, but hey, I'm headed down. Going tomorrow, in the AM. ijzane and I are heading out of South Jersey at 8:30 on the bikes. Can't wait, it's been a week since I had any saddle time.

darrell

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Ironrdr said:
I know I'm not a deliquent, but hey, I'm headed down. Going tomorrow, in the AM. ijzane and I are heading out of South Jersey at 8:30 on the bikes. Can't wait, it's been a week since I had any saddle time.

darrell
Be careful...we're gonna have a "noreaster" headed up the coast with winter storm warnings all over...

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Saturday

I'm headed up that a way (via my cage) so that I'm there when it opens, I'll be the guy in a black leather jacket with the glow in the dark (ahem reflective) HD logo.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
Did anyone go out to the show? How was it? I'll make next years.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did

I did, not bad lots of vendors and local bike stealerships represented, if you were into choppers you were in heaven since there were lots of custom shops represented. Got spoiled by the DC show since at this one they wouldn't let you get aboard a bike without providing all your information to a sales rep.

Not terribly different than the Dulles show last year although more vendors. Only complaint was there was obviously some big construction in the area because traffic was a mess.

Glad that I went and it was probably a good thing that the vendors seemed to be doing a good bit of business yesterday since I'm sure they did next to none today.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
Thanks for letting us know how it was. I like seeing the bikes but like to see many vendors with their products to look at also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts