V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Made in the USA
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of feels like the first day of school - so (clear throat here), here it goes:

After several years of contemplation, I decided that my son could get a good rate on a student loan & I can get my Harley - make both our dreams come true. So, this past summer I traded my Yamaha Silverado in for an '05 RK Standard.

Love the bike - have added many extras (i.e seat, S.E. Stage 1, chrome etc). Have no regrets, besides, education is over rated (just kidding).

Anyway - this seems like a place to seek open/honest feedback w/o all the b.s. Looking forward to sharing some space with each of you.

Phil

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Phil:

Nice bike you have chosen. LOL I did almost the same thing.

Welcome to the coolest forum where middle aged bald guys (Like me) hang out and shoot the ship. OK, there are men and women of various ages here too.

The main thing here is.....we really dig our motorcycles and all the rocket science that goes along with them.

This is a heck of a site with a wide variety of posts and people. We have engine techs, riding school, funny guys, Poets and even a world class photographer and his super model.

All this under one roof.

Welcome to the Forum.......Glad to meet ya Phil.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find lot's of friends and information here. I know I already have.

Take care!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the King. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts