vortec intake ports and anti-revesion exhaust
custmer stuck me with heads will sell at my cost
for heads and labor call 1-800-597-0922
thanks short-block charlie

·
Banned
873 Posts
On this date in history...

(But hey, maybe he does still have the heads.)

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
sbc charlie hasn't logged on since 1/04. Even if he still has 'em, I'm betting we'll never know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just as good, maybe better

I've done a lot of research on the late model Sportster heads and I'm having my 883 heads ported and polished and installing 1200 valves. I've got a 2005 XL 883 C thats going to 1200. For those of you that don't know-- the 2005 heads are a lot different, mainly the valve stems have been narrowed to 7mm and the stem mushrooms out from the stem to the valve, one valve spring per valve and a harder valve guide material. Competition Motorcycle in Pearland, Texas is doing the work and I'll be pumping out 85+hp. and close to 80ft/lbs. of torque when it's done. Not many people out there doing the 1200 conversion on the 2005's yet, and most of those are the strickly Harley conversion. Go with the Wiseco KL1682 pistons, port and polish the heads(1200 valves) ( you'll have to punch out the old valve guides) and the Andrews N4 cam with a set of Thunder headers to top it all off. Got one better?%[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tanks, dude

I just got my Sporty back in March this year and after 7500 miles am getting the 1200 conversion done along with paint and (already got it) Bar Ent. hitchhiker seat. We've got a lot of good riding weather down in south Texas, so I'm hopin' this thing will be on the road soon. Will be sending pictures when she's done. It's all about ridin':thanks:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts