V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any info on these baffles? I have V&H big shot staggered pipes they are ok, I took baffles out and it was too loud and I lost some power so I put the baffles back in but they are too quite for me.. Vic G.:hmmm:

·
Like freedom? Thank a VET
69 Posts
Search!

vgfxst05 said:
Anybody have any info on these baffles? I have V&H big shot staggered pipes they are ok, I took baffles out and it was too loud and I lost some power so I put the baffles back in but they are too quite for me.. Vic G.:hmmm:
I don't want to be a prick, but use the search function. There are so many posts on them!

·
Livin' Free Indeed
1,052 Posts
They will make your pipes a little louder , but they will sound very ballsy. I tried them with my motor worked to 95". They created a bit more of a torque dip/rich condition on the low end, but brought the HP up slightly.

Guys that have them in stock motors seem to notice a performance improvement. Perhaps they don't work as well in a hopped up motor or perhaps if I'd spent the money for tuning they may have ended up working just fine.

If you have a stock motor or you don't care about eeking out that last little bit of performance you will love them in your Big Shots, I did. BTW went to a Pro-Pipe which suited my motor work better.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Had them in my Straight Shots and Side Shots, and then had a buddy of mine weld one on the baffle mount for my Classic 2/1.....I like 'em....but some don't...on my 2/1 it gave it a low deep rumble and a bark when you twist it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have a friend that just got a set and never instaled them He wants to sell them so you can PM me with your phone # or e-mail I will pass it along to him

They are brand new last week never put in!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts