V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three Rivers HD - Tarentum Kid on New Block!

Spirit HD is no more, although new owners, Gatto Cycle Shop of Tarentum PA still have one lone "Spirit" logo on a garage door in back to remove.

Gatto recently finalized its acquisition of the long-dormant HD dealership and are refurbishing all buildings and showrooms as well as stocking new bikes, parts and apparel in anticipation of a late-November Grand Opening

·
Registered
43 Posts
So?
does that mean Gatto's is moving out of Tarentum?
Or just expanding? My brother in law and I have been to Spirit (when open) and Gatto's and just want to know which place to hit at Christmas time when i'm home to visit:thanks:

·
03 Heritage
491 Posts
The first owner of my bike bought it at Heritage HD in Pgh. I've heard they sold and renamed. So does this mean the Heritage HD sticker on my taillight is a collectors item?:yikes:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glideman53 said:
So?
does that mean Gatto's is moving out of Tarentum?
Or just expanding? My brother in law and I have been to Spirit (when open) and Gatto's and just want to know which place to hit at Christmas time when i'm home to visit:thanks:
Just expanding. I was at Gatto's in Tarentum Saturday and all is bustling there.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rtb said:
The first owner of my bike bought it at Heritage HD in Pgh. I've heard they sold and renamed. So does this mean the Heritage HD sticker on my taillight is a collectors item?:yikes:
Heritage has just been renamed- they are now "Hot Metal HD"- same owners for the past couple of years, according to Jimmy when I just called.

·
Registered
43 Posts
THanks Bro,
Guess I'll be hitting Gattos' and the shop in Greensburg when i'm home for the holidays!:woohoo:
ride safe and stay warm!

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
glideman53 said:
THanks Bro,
Guess I'll be hitting Gattos' and the shop in Greensburg when i'm home for the holidays!:woohoo:
ride safe and stay warm!

Is that Z&M in Greensburg?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts