V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about a guy who posted (a while back) about the loss of his best friend. He was single, no girlfriend, no family and no real friends. All he had was his dog and he was extremely depressed alluding to suicide. I was going to look him up and see if he had posted anything recently and... no post.
Then I looked for my post about the loss of my boy that had a pic of me & him... nothing.
Of all the bullshit that I put up with on this new format this is the one thing that pisses me off.
Why? Why would you do that?

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,712 Posts
Littermates, brother and sister. Just over 15 years we had with them. It still hurts a lot.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Bentley is going on 10.5 yrs old... I just brought home Murph, two weeks ago, he is a 9 month
old Saint BerDoodle ... I have lost some great dog friends as I have had dogs all my life.. Funny how a new one will find you again.......

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Thanks G-Man. I over reacted again.
To all others who have loved a special dog(s) and lost them I say you are not alone.
I still miss my boy every single day.
You need to be rescued go to a local animal shelter and see which one reaches out to you. Starting January 1st SC pet stores can only sell pets from animal rescues. This should be a federal law to put the puppy mills out of business.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,711 Posts
Littermates, brother and sister. Just over 15 years we had with them. It still hurts a lot.
2 in a year is quite a hit.

Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lost my "Little Explorer" August 25! Still have Mom and Dad but man she was 10lbs of pure "NO FEAR"
IMG_0840.JPG

"Lilly Girl" R.I.P.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Lost 2 of mine recently and I knew how I felt about them on being close with them and their friendship but surprised how hard it hit when they left me.

This about wraps it up for me

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
This is a $1800 dog who had been mauled by a setter. Broke 2 ribs cracked 1 and punctured a lung. Most would say that is a lot to fix a dog. Well it is, but once it got to 1100 whats another 700 bucks. This was all prepaid at the emergency vet.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
558 Posts
I had Rodman til he was just three months shy of turning 16.. Got him right after my divorce in 94.. Loved all my dogs, but this guy was the best

1 - 13 of 13 Posts