V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to start a positive post on this Forum, its administrator and Mods. Recently had a problem with my membership and was taken care of by DPrice in under 15 mins. That is great customer service!

·
CMA-er
973 Posts
Yep... by far, this is the best HD forum. I peruse several others, but this is the one I always go to first!

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
marthared said:
Yep... by far, this is the best HD forum. I peruse several others, but this is the one I always go to first!

AGREED:thanks:...to all involved in making this such a great place.

P.S....I wonder how that membership fee is working out for Dave P.? I notice alot of orange names onboard these days and I hope his needs are being met.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
I've said it before: kudos to all involved...:thumbsup: :clap:

·
Seasoned and Baked
4,268 Posts
alaskan302 said:
Just wanted to start a positive post on this Forum, its administrator and Mods. Recently had a problem with my membership and was taken care of by DPrice in under 15 mins. That is great customer service!

What about us members? We rock too!~!Awesome!

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
It's my home away from home. Even when I'm home. It's the best forum I've been a part of. Tons of good information, good humor, fellowship, and troublemakers don't last too long.

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Seahag said:
P.S....I wonder how that membership fee is working out for Dave P.? I notice alot of orange names onboard these days and I hope his needs are being met.

See what I mean...everyone responding to this thread is a full member. I remember when having your name in orange was special...now they'll let anybody join...just look at madcity:roflback: :roflback:

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
MadCity said:
It's my home away from home. Even when I'm home. It's the best forum I've been a part of. Tons of good information, good humor, fellowship, and troublemakers don't last too long.
Madcity, was this you as a baby?

How cute!

Man, those mods sure don't take things serious! ^rolleyez^

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
I love the baby Mohawk, Mad! Hey, why is everyone picking on you? It doesn't really matter because I'm sure you deserve it!

I agree with everyone. This is a great forum that's full of crap... er... I mean great info!:sofa:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Who left the lights on in here?......................oh it's you guys.

Mr. Price is my hero.

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
alaskan302 said:

Couldn't agree more. @gree:

Dave and the mods do a time-consuming and sometimess difficult job well.:thanks: Nice of you to start this post and to see all the "atta-boys." :clap:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts