V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"Pimpin aint easy"
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If some one told me 1 year ago I would own a Harley and be this caught up in the sport I would have laughed. In this one year time my brother, uncle, aunt, 2 good friends and I all bought new bikes. None of us were Harley guys but it just happened. Now we all look for any excuse to go for a cruise and are all spending quality time garage racing now in frosty Michigan. I have been lurking in the weeds reading and learning about the Twin Cam and have found the courage ( and money ) to start a big bore on my 04 Deuce.Any way, like the subject says, the way I see it, everyone should own at least one Harley in a life time. Its all we have left besides apple pie to support our American heritage.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Welcome from your neighbors in Indiana! You will like it here. This is THE place to enhance the H-D experience.

Your story is very much like those told here on a regular basis. This addicition you are suffering doesn't have a cure. So have fun, enjoy the ride and come here often to warm up, share ideas and relax.

GO BLUE!

Ray

To see pix of my ride...

http://beta.propichosting.com/Album.aspx?folder=450007794

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
welcome to the VTF.

When A man or woman reaches a certain stage of maturity, they purchase a Harley.

Hope to read and enjoy your posts.

RIde on

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome fellow Michigander. enjoy the forum there's plenty of knowledgable people here. where are you having your engine built at.

good luck and waiting for spring riding also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts