V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
The ad mentions "Karen Davidson" and winning a ride with her...I'll admit that I don't know who she is, is she Willie G.'s and the MoCo's actual family? Is she the lady in the ad? If so, I would think it would be REALLY weird for her to be on a metric for any promo shoot.:yikes: :thumbsdn:
:corn: :corn:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
.....listen to the video.

·
Super Moderator
10,494 Posts
masstch said:
The ad mentions "Karen Davidson" and winning a ride with her...I'll admit that I don't know who she is, is she Willie G.'s and the MoCo's actual family? Is she the lady in the ad? If so, I would think it would be REALLY weird for her to be on a metric for any promo shoot.:yikes: :thumbsdn:
:corn: :corn:
She's Willie G's Daughter

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Where's the dang video? Only one I saw was that ugly chick with the other ugly chick talking about MENTOR BS...sound like a couple of school teachers from the union. God I hate touchy-feely bullsh*t.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
hogg831 said:
.....listen to the video.
Frank...I guess I don't see the video you're referring to. I watched the only linked video (Jeanette).

vindex1963 said:
She's Willie G's Daughter
Alright then... second question: is that her in the ad?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...'K, then we saw the same video. I guess the type bike wasn't important for the "Mentor/Teacher" to the mother-ship. Although the student stated she's buying a HD, I think the point was how women learn to ride.

But, WTFDIK?????

·
repeat offender
691 Posts
The funny part is...

The lady said she went looking for a bike and started out looking at Sportsters, but she ended up on a Deluxe. I guess all those comments about the Deluxe being a girls bike were right.

·
'05 Road King Classic
806 Posts
Carrie said:
What picture are you guys refering too as a Suzuki? I watched the video and the I see a lady sit'n on a orange RG.
Carrie,

How dare you try to bring this thread back to where it started! :nono: We were just warming up on Steve's "fast" ass. :yikes: We finally convinced him to do the hug therapy thing and get in touch with his inner self, but we think he got in touch with something else. :yikes: :yikes:

Steve, I hope you're laughing as hard as I am right now. :hystria: If you're not, I'm in deep shiit aren't I?

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
What Suzuki are you all talkin' about?
I see a XL1200L in the main picture, and the Video she is on a Road Glide.:hmmm:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts