V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this dealer: http://www.harleydavidsongreenbay.com

Cool website ! WOW. This guy has a showroom full of new Harleys ! Their prices seemed kinda' high, but I decided to call them anyway.

The were very helpful and polite. Apparently, their "asking" prices, which they claimed to be "negotiable," includes some type of extended warranty, $1,500 worth of accessories, and no-charge for the first two check-ups.

The guy said they accept all trades - even foreign bikes. Has anyone ever done a deal with them ?

nummy

·
Registered
312 Posts
There is no damn way. All you can hope is that no one pays that crap. I for one won't step foot in 2 of the big dealers here because they are asking 3k to 5k over msrp. For that kind of cash...I would be up the road looking at building a one off, with a turbocharged gold plated merch 131.

2003 Heritage Springer© FLSTSI silver / black: $27,900
MSRP 17,870 Only $10,030 over MSRP

2003 Heritage Softail© FLSTC black: $26,700
MSRP 17,050 only $9650 Over MSRP

·
Registered
129 Posts
I saw a 03 SE Road King on Ebay for $34,500 and was joking with a local
HD here in California saying that was a bit pricey.. He said no way.. When
they get thiers, they'll be $36k ! and the SE deuce will be $34k!
Wow! Steep stuff..
Imaging what you could do to a stock Road King and then add $16k +
to it! I'm thinking you'd have a better looking scoot and what YOU want,
compared to the SE RK and deuce.

I'm not wild about either of the paint schemes.
nickp.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
By the way Nummy stick around. Stay here. Don't take our comments personal.

Bikers new and old need to stick together. Information is golden !

Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Good grief, that's the highest set of prices I've ever seen. I give 'em credit for having one huge set of balls. Good God...

·
Registered
380 Posts
the stealer in green bay is well known in Wi. for his very high prices he always has bikes, but he feals he can get that kind of money over msrp. i won't even buy a shirt from him. the bunch i ride with will not even make a trip over to that store for any reason because of his reputation as a steeler. i guess he thinks we are all high paid foot ball players. his day is coming.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
dprice said:

Well at least someone doesn't have a problem with us, eh?
That might change after this thread! ;) The truth is what the truth is. Information is important. The prices are UNBELIEVABLE. So and so and so and so are proud to be associated with one of the highest priced Harley dealers in the Country. <snicker>

·
Registered
686 Posts
I was in three dealers the other day one was Hals , Milwaukee hd and Suburban motors. Suburban sells at msrp and did not have any 03s out except a bunch of sportsters they had one new 02 sportster sport if I remember under 9k. Hals is a boutique type dealer they had all kinds of 03's they had my 03 flht for 17 something +fr+setup that is going to end up almost 4k more than I paid this spring at suburban Miwaukee hd is about the same as hals , Hals has an excellent service dept, suburban is one of the biggest parts sellers around. If I was in the market I would just wait, unless I didn't have a bike lol. The way Harley upped ther production there are going to be plenty of bikes. saferiding rickpoco

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
dprice said:

Well at least someone doesn't have a problem with us, eh?

Hey David, send em an email and tell em they are giveing you a bad name.

BLA HAHAHeyMoles!GoSlapTheirHandsNow HA!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts