V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
I only have one motorcycle that I don't get to ride as much as I would like, but I am always open to the opportunity to get a couple more if the right ones come along. Back when I was a car and gun nut there was no upper limit to my appetite collecting.

Love your enemies, it will make them crazy.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
If the right Springer comes up for sale I'm in, otherwise I have what i want, need and use.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just sold two of my five bikes. Not bragging, not looking for sympathy. We're a dying breed. Now's the time to sell

Maybe not the best time to be selling right now but perhaps it is don't see the demand getting higher any time soon .. I might consider selling one of my Rides if the price is right , otherwise will keep them and let the Kids fight over them when I'm not around ..

·
Registered
694 Posts
I havent had a springer since 1969 but I still love the look. Chrome of course.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you a Road Glide Special.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
View attachment 263315
This one is in Jacksonville FL on Craigslist... 08 with 1600 miles, original owner... I go on to Craigslist to drool over it... A bit high I think... he is asking 16K....
I love the springers, Heritage mostly, but a righteous chop is always kewl too (o:

Butt, I've never been a fan of those duckass fenders, springer or not.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
I still have my fleet. Sometimes I contemplate on selling, but only to think about replacing it with another new to me set of wheels..I do ride them all. Each one serves a purpose..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts