V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking abt a new bike next summer. I am looking hard at the FLHTCUSE3. I thinking abt. the 110 because I know I won't be happy with a stock bike. I don't want to get rid of my softail, this would be second bike. Are there any problems with the 110? I would like to have the power and the ability to take it to any HD shop on a long trip and said fix it. I know my softail would have more power than the 110. Help me here. What should I do. I have time, I am not going to do anything till next summer.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I bought my SE Ultra Anni Ed in October, the only issues with either the 07 or 08 and it is common for both the 96 and 110 is the heat. I put a set of true duals on and it dropped the temp down to the same as my 05 FLHTCI which is very tolerable.

From what I am hearing and seeing the FLHTCUSE3's are going quicker than normal. Mine was the first in the state where I bought it and there was a 2 month delay in shipping from the manufacture. Good luck and I personally know you will love your purchase.

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
CaptVic said:
I am thinking abt a new bike next summer. I am looking hard at the FLHTCUSE3. I thinking abt. the 110 because I know I won't be happy with a stock bike. I don't want to get rid of my softail, this would be second bike. Are there any problems with the 110? I would like to have the power and the ability to take it to any HD shop on a long trip and said fix it. I know my softail would have more power than the 110. Help me here. What should I do. I have time, I am not going to do anything till next summer.
The only problem i know of with the SE models is the price. You could get a stock 96 model, do the big bore and stage one, and probably have just as much power as the stock 110 for a lot less money.

·
Registered
967 Posts
When I first spotted the FLHTCUSE3 08' models I remembered the famous quote on a can of JR Ewing Beer in the eighties......."If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it!" $30,000 is alot of dinero.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts