V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colbalt blue and silver 2006 Lowrider :) Rode it a little today but kind of cold. The shifter was set kind of low, hard to get the toe of my boot under to up shift so I took it off and adjusted it up a little (anyone else have this issue with the new bikes or did the tech just reinstall it down to low when they did the transmission warranty fix?) Other then that it sounds and runs great. I got the SEII SE airintake and flash before I took delivery. It's going to be hard to just putt around for the first 500 miles :beer4u:

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Awesome glad for you take some pics and post em lets see it !!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hotshotfxdl said:
Awesome glad for you take some pics and post em lets see it !!!!
I am technically challenged but the wife might be able to pull that off, with the pictures. I don't have any mods so it just looks like a stock Dyna Lowrider.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
WTG! You will love your Low Rider. I've had thoughts of kicking the wife out of the bed, and asking my Low Rider to sleep with me...J/K I had to do the same thing with my shifter for winter riding(big toe boots). For the summer, have to change it back for summer boots. No biggie. Ride safe.

Thorns

P.S. Pay the $15 to subscribe, because there is so much to see if you're a member.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Pit Bull, I have a 2002 Low Rider and I have the same trouble with getting my boot under it. I didn't know they adjusted, (but then all I do is get on it and ride), so that is good to know that I can get it adjusted. Learning something new every day.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got back from riding for a couple of hours and the adjustment worked great. Still getting use to my new ride but had a great time.

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Yes the shifter frequently needs to be adjusted for the rider on new bikes! Other small adjustments may be bars rotated forward or back, headligt etc.
No Biggie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.