V-Twin Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,645 Posts
There's an Admin post saying your sig line is allowed a max of 4 lines, including your sig pic. There'a also a new 'Premium Member' plan in the works.

joe
I reckon that means our "Lifetime Memberships" are about done.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,357 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Looking like the free and open sourced Kunena forum is still not ready for GDPR, but again, this forum does not require any real information, like so many in the past. You can be whoever you want to be with whatever anonymous email account you want to build. Been there, done that, have the accounts to prove it. No I won't mention who I have been, that would then link anonymous to real and that's not going to happen by my own hand, even though I'm sure Google has stolen that info already.

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Plenty of suggestions about what we should be buying via the bullshidt adds between posts. That kind of stuff drives me away more than enticing a purchase. Odd though, I see no adds for HD, on an HD site? It's a crock but is what it is I guess. Gotta be a $$ thing, no other reason to ruin a perfectly good venue.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,357 Posts
This is frustrating to say the least. I really liked the other format.

I'm just complaining, that's all...
The software is inferior, and it's ok to say so out loud.

joe

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Inferior is putting it mildly. Pretty bad... Site now looks and works like something an amature would put together. Sure hope they saved a bundle of $$ by going with this ****.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts