V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Saw a interview walk thru, guess one of those independent dudes, his walk thru was 3 hours long, so the whole time he is walking down these sidewalks and runs into every character looking person you can come up with. Everyone was cool and collect, upset with what was going on but cool and collect, heck he even ran into a group of Black Live Matters Group, they were there supporting the 2nd amendment right, they were obviously on their side on why they want to keep right to bare arms, but they also talked for 45 minutes how this was not a race issue while there, that they said this was the most open conversation group of people they have ever mingled with. They was impressed how anyone that talked with them took time to hear them out. You won't see that on any news channel.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
News this morning said the one thing I wanted to hear... "PEACEFUL."
I was worried some dumbass would start something.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Did anyone see the comment by that Cortez woman? She was upset there were fewer cops there then at a Black Crimes Matter hatefest... As Mayor Giuliani said once " I send the cops where the problems are".......

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ANTIFA was suppose to show up, wonder why they didn't?? :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
19,744 Posts
Whats to cover. The conservatives had a lawful gathering and the dems hid at home.

On the same topic, I read that the Dems are having issues with the final bills. Seems their own lawyers are telling them that the state constitution would need to be amended.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Maryland had it's first deadly Red Law.

Media says Somebody and they don't know who turned in a 61 year old man as a threat for owning firearms. The story right now don't say much of the man's actual mental capacity, and we may never know,

You know I figure there are individuals that are questionable mentally in owning a firearm, but couldn't you at least try to bring out a person with an ice cream or pull up in a new truck and have them come fooled to come out and claim their prize so you can then retrieve whats inside or on him? Seriously what do you suspect is going to happen doing it the other way they only know how?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Maryland had it's first deadly Red Law.

Media says Somebody and they don't know who turned in a 61 year old man as a threat for owning firearms. The story right now don't say much of the man's actual mental capacity, and we may never know,

You know I figure there are individuals that are questionable mentally in owning a firearm, but couldn't you at least try to bring out a person with an ice cream or pull up in a new truck and have them come fooled to come out and claim their prize so you can then retrieve whats inside or on him? Seriously what do you suspect is going to happen doing it the other way they only know how?

I expect to see more of this as more of these laws are passed.

What do they expect will happen? Two scenarios: one is the person really is dangerous, of course they are armed, and police try to forcibly remove guns, oops, bang, bang, bang... someone is hurt or worse. Two, the person isn't dangerous but armed legally. If the police use the wrong tactics... oops, bang, bang, bang... someone is hurt or worse.

As stated above, if we are going to have these stupid laws, we better find better ways to disarm the affected.

Personally these laws may be necessary but they could definitely be better written to protect our rights.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts