V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...ya'll get kicked out of the Southeast or what?
Disputin' with the SoVa's?
Don't matter, just askin'... you're :welcome: up here in the Northeast:cheers:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
:roflback: We're just lost...'course if it was about me...we'd be like the Mormons, accepted nowhere...

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
xkvator said:
So...ya'll get kicked out of the Southeast or what?
Nope. We're taking over :yes:

NoVA Delinquents.. straight outta Springfield ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome!

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Don't know exactly why we're here but it works fer me 'cause I usually head North into MD, WV and PA when I head out. But it's all South until you cross the Mason Dixon line coming into PA. Anyway, we love all the regions America has to offer! Now let's ride 'em all.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
HD-LUX said:
Don't know exactly why we're here but it works fer me 'cause I usually head North into MD, WV and PA when I head out. But it's all South until you cross the Mason Dixon line coming into PA. Anyway, we love all the regions America has to offer! Now let's ride 'em all.
To echo Chris...I do a great deal of my riding in Pa, WV and Md...but Va is great too...you'll have to get a bunch together and join us down here some nice spring day...

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
swmnkdinthervr said:
... join us down here some nice spring day...
that may be a possibility...i was talking to a friend's son last week that lives right around Antietam battlefield in Sharpsburg.
And my neighbor's son lives somewhere around Leesburg...he comes up every weekend and hauls a pickup load of hay back down for horses.
that gives me a couple places to stay...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
xkvator said:
that may be a possibility...i was talking to a friend's son last week that lives right around Antietam battlefield in Sharpsburg.
And my neighbor's son lives somewhere around Leesburg...he comes up every weekend and hauls a pickup load of hay back down for horses.
that gives me a couple places to stay...
That's right up HD-LUX's way (Leesburg) and I go to the races in Hagerstown all the time...and up to Lincoln outside of York with regularity, fact is I do almost every event in Pa that I can finagle time for...

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
That's right up HD-LUX's way (Leesburg) and I go to the races in Hagerstown all the time...and up to Lincoln outside of York with regularity, fact is I do almost every event in Pa that I can finagle time for...

Looks like that Pa. stuff is gonna be right up my alley.:whisper:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Hey WYO,

Think it's time to get DP to move us to southeast yet???

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
vafatboy said:
Hey WYO,

Think it's time to get DP to move us to southeast yet???
Yep.

I'll send him an e-mail.

Fookin' yankees. :yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts