V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Timeline

I am thinking about it..is there a website with the latest timeline on the events?

Its probably too late to try and make hotel reservations isnt it?

B6

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
PT...I'm in

Where are you going to be staying at? Like B6 said, sure hotels are already booked up.

Buddies of mine said they booked rooms last year when they left. I am sure everyone that went did that ,too!

Maybe we can all meet up somewhere?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Daytona

I am going to Bike Week for the first time. Some say rooms are impossible to get others say not. Any suggestions for places to stay Wed. through Friday.

Thanks.
RDOVER
2001 RKC
Atlanta

·
Registered
147 Posts
If the rooms are all booked in Daytona, try St. Augustine. It is less than an hours ride down US1 to Daytona, along the Atlantic Ocean. Titusville is about an hour past Daytona with the same ocen view drive.

I am going to try and make a day or two. It is a long one day round trip from here.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
rdover & Jeff,

There is a Daytona Forum with a discussion going on about H/D Forum members meeting, having an IRL (in real life) meeting, an "eyeball" during Daytona. You may want to give Buellbomb your thoughts about a date for an "eyeball". You might be able to hook up with him and others who'll be there!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts