V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Livin' large in California. Been here all my life but the years in the Army. Lawyer, Doctor, Indian Chief. Now a judge. Haven't rode since before helmets were the law. Picking up a 03' Deuce silver and black in about 3 weeks. Thought maybe I'd do some lone riding; just me and the road. Kick out the stress. Wife is not too happy but she's not supposed to be. If she was, I'd worry. I've got some good info here on pipes and things. Looking forward to the ride.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Here Cum Da Judge

Welcome to the H/D Forum.

The '03 silver/black Deuce is a pretty awesome lookin' bike. Good for you. Enjoy. And definitely sign up for the msf riding course, if you haven't already taken it.

FYI. We have several members residing in CA.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome DaJudge, enjoy and post often..........

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome as well. This is a great board to keep track of HD info on. We're originally from northern California but got out into the sticks of Montana. Enjoy your ride and rubber side down.....

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Welcome Judge,

I have an 01 Deuce and I'm sure you'll love it. What part of California do you reside at?

Enjoy the ride and ride safe.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome, your honor? If I come your way, who do I need to talk to, to avoid speeding tickets. :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome your Honor,

May I be the first to pass the motion that if you have been off for a while, sir, that you consider the MSF (Motorcycle Safety Course). It is a fantastic course when I got my bike it had been a while for me too but the course will help to get you more comfortable and may pick up a good habit or two. The Duce is a very nice bike, and the folks in car have a tendency not to always see us and with distractions like cell phones it doesn’t help us so we have to do all we can to stay safe.

Plus once you get your Harley HOG will reimburse you for up to $50 of the cost of the course, in HOG bucks spend able at any Dealer.

Got to ride like you are invisible and every driver out there is being paid to kill you.

Again welcome and stay safe,

Dave

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Your Honor. I think your the first judge we have on the forum... There's alot of good information and people here. Enjoy your scoot when you get it.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
DaJudge said:
the years in the Army. Lawyer, Doctor, Indian Chief. Now a judge.
Sounds like you've been a busy dude, your Honor! I for one would like to thank your for the years you've spent in the service. Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of the Duece when you get it.

Ride safe,

·
Registered
22,089 Posts
Welcome, I'm guessing you'll be having some great stories for us in the future.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome. Great site, good mixture of folks. Hit the "Roll call" for vets while your here too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.