V-Twin Forum banner

61 - 80 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts
Will say that I still can not tell. I Keep saying all I know is that I dream about riding and look forward to riding. I own three Harley's and not one Harley Davidson t-shirt. I realized that the other day... kinda funny.... need a few I guess. How many T-shirts of Harley Davidson t shirts folks?
Poser seems like a derogatory term. Biker used to be considered also a derogatory term. I think times have changed. For those of us who ride as often as we can, we are considered "motorcycle enthusiasts". The term biker has different categories within itself...one percent, two percent, ninety-eight percent, ***hole, etc. I'm just a happy rider who rides a Harley. Love it.

T-shirts?? I have approx. 23 Harley shirts from across the great USA and I wear them whenever I want, no matter what I'm doing, even to church. Love that too!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Poser seems like a derogatory term. Biker used to be considered also a derogatory term. I think times have changed. For those of us who ride as often as we can, we are considered "motorcycle enthusiasts". The term biker has different categories within itself...one percent, two percent, ninety-eight percent, ***hole, etc. I'm just a happy rider who rides a Harley. Love it.

T-shirts?? I have approx. 23 Harley shirts from across the great USA and I wear them whenever I want, no matter what I'm doing, even to church. Love that too!
derogatory terms, motorcycle enthusiasts, categories

WTF is going on?

·
Registered
877 Posts
I like to think of myself as "scooter trash" where does that fit in.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you a Road Glide Special.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dumbest thing I've heard. Wondering what grade some ya are in. Put ur knees in breese and go. If your worried about labels you have some growing up to do.

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,015 Posts
Dumbest thing I've heard. Wondering what grade some ya are in. Put ur knees in breese and go. If your worried about labels you have some growing up to do.
Well, I reckon this begs the questions:

What is the "dumbest thing you've heard"?

and

If you don't care then why are 2 of the 6 posts you've made over 7 months' time in this particular thread?

Reactions: 18deluxerider

·
Registered
877 Posts
This thread went downhill pretty fast. Just one more reason to check in on a regular basis.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Will say that I still can not tell. I Keep saying all I know is that I dream about riding and look forward to riding. I own three Harley's and not one Harley Davidson t-shirt. I realized that the other day... kinda funny.... need a few I guess. How many T-shirts of Harley Davidson t shirts folks?
I liked getting the HD shirts from whatever location i got to. But when they started costing ridunkulous amounts i stopped. Maybe special places i been to like san diego,key west,outer banks etc...

·
not sober all the time
5,709 Posts
I liked getting the HD shirts from whatever location i got to. But when they started costing ridunkulous amounts i stopped. Maybe special places i been to like san diego,key west,outer banks etc...
(y) Key West bound Saturday morning. I don't know about getting a Harley shirt there but my Half Shell Raw Bar T-shirt is wore out so I'll be getting a fresh one.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Uncle Salty. Sounds like a fun ride. keep us posted. I enjoy hearing about others rides... Guess the ride is always better than the destination.

·
not sober all the time
5,709 Posts
Not riding to Key West this time. We've made that trip on scooters three times from home and a couple more from south Florida when my bride worked there. I'll be in my Silverado this time. Ain't bringing the bikes in a trailer either. I'm not a biker or a rider. Hell, I'm not even salty. I'm a fake. :eek:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I confess, I bought a knock off HD shirt from a cute girl in the street in Florence, Italy for 12 euros.

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,015 Posts
Not riding to Key West this time. We've made that trip on scooters three times from home and a couple more from south Florida when my bride worked there. I'll be in my Silverado this time. Ain't bringing the bikes in a trailer either. I'm not a biker or a rider. Hell, I'm not even salty. I'm a fake. :eek:
Are you even an uncle? :oops:

61 - 80 of 168 Posts