V-Twin Forum banner

41 - 60 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
How does a Biker Ride? or how does a rider Bike it?

Reactions: 18deluxerider

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Not all Bikers have hair Cap that the cool wind goes thru.

Never mind that, my issue is my pants legs always ride up on me when I highway peg it, now the cool breeze that makes it to the pole shack is very pleasant except when one of those stinger bugs says hello

·
Registered
11,729 Posts

Never mind that, my issue is my pants legs always ride up on me when I highway peg it, now the cool breeze that makes it to the pole shack is very pleasant except when one of those stinger bugs says hello
Well that is because you wear stand up pants if you wore sit down pants the hem would be by your ankle, but when you stood up the pant legs would drag behind you.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,446 Posts
OK, here's what you do. You ride over the philly and park on Market Street between 61st and South Dewey.

Then you tell the first person you see in a cut, that you think they look like a poser.

When you recover, you'll know the difference between posers and bikers.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
OK, here's what you do. You ride over the philly and park on Market Street between 61st and South Dewey.

Then you tell the first person you see in a cut, that you think they look like a poser.

When you recover, you'll know the difference between posers and bikers.
Nice!!

I've read this entire thread and still don't know which one I am.....

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Well that is because you wear stand up pants if you wore sit down pants the hem would be by your ankle, but when you stood up the pant legs would drag behind you.

I never paid attention to the tags, Hmm so thats what could be going on.

Well dam, Cap you think they have sex pants? Never can get enough of that!

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you wave, hopefully no one saw you.

If you throw a piece sign, I will wonder did you just flip me off?

If you throw two fingers down to the ground it's code for keep both tires on the ground ride safe, so it means you hate wheelies!

Now there is handle bars, that tells a lot about ya, One size could mean I don't know what the fck I'm doing or another size could mean suck it.

Which way do you face when ya park, if I need to explain, do us a favor and get off the dam bike.

Do you catch up to a rider you see? If so, well politically correct sensitivity mandates I don't call you one.

For God sake do you even know which way the handle bars go when parked?

Do you have a fancy dismount, fast one or a slow cool and the gang approach, it makes your kind collect towards you.

Do you pony tail your beard or let it flow free as a bird? This could be a Biker,Rider or poser.

If you stopped off the old beaten path to take a sh!t in the woods, well Hats off to ya and we should be looking up to you on this subject!

How many times do you wash your bike? Do you wash your Bike?

If you started a topic on dew rags for your head, eh pretty sure your not a 1%, positive your a poser or a pirate?

If you claim your a biker, do you know what a scooter is?

If your scooter is not Black, then your a rider, learned this off of youtube and Son's of Anarchy..

If you learn what a biker is off of youtube or Son of Anarchy then your a poser

But If you believe and defend the advice and stories off of youtube and Son of Anarchy on what a biker is, then you don't even own a bike.

If you naturally grew into a Biker look but was not intended, you get a free pass and only for these reasons,
you grew a beard because you got tired of shaving,
you picked up a trucker wallet with chain because over the years old age stole what a$$ you had and your other wallet kept falling out,
you ware Cowboy boots because it's easy to slip them on instead of dealing with your big a$$ Gut that gets in the way when you tie your shoes or work style boots,
You lost your sleeves off your shirts because of all that sh!t sticking out in your packed garage snagging on them and slowly over time rips them off.

anyways wife is hollering at me, later Dudes!
If you stopped off the old beaten path to take a sh!t in the woods, well Hats off to ya and we should be looking up to you on this subject! I have found that three rows deep in a corn field is plenty of privacy when nature is calling!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I've been riding for +,-50 years.
The air in my tires is as old as the tires themselves, and I use synthetic oil, so I figure I'm a poseur. I'm good with that.

Geezus…. not even winter yet and we have this kind of thread go'n on?

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
As a triker biker I have found myself in a quandary. A CT scan has shown white spots on my right kidney, because one of the blood vessels is blocked. No doctor seems to be in a rush as the surgeon visit is not until the 30th. The problem is the Myrtle Beach Fall bike week starts Oct. 1st. If he uses rotor router I might get it done. Buffalo Bob won't be here until the weekend.

For all who still smoke cigarettes keep it up and carry a large life insurance policy as the government taxes 48% of the settlement.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I never paid attention to the tags, Hmm so thats what could be going on.

Well dam, Cap you think they have sex pants? Never can get enough of that!
Will say that I still can not tell. I Keep saying all I know is that I dream about riding and look forward to riding. I own three Harley's and not one Harley Davidson t-shirt. I realized that the other day... kinda funny.... need a few I guess. How many T-shirts of Harley Davidson t shirts folks?

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
There hasn't been any mention of tatoos yet. whaz up wid dat?

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you a Road Glide Special.
They've always had that saying, I believe money does buy happiness becuase it takes money to fix broken sh!t. And when I have money to finally fix something I'm happy, I'm ecstatic if I have enough money to pay someone to fix it for me, like my sh!t pipe line. Then I can ride

·
Registered
16,981 Posts
I own three Harley's and not one Harley Davidson t-shirt.
I've got 2 Harleys and 1 HD/Sturgis sweatshirt my MIL bought for me when they were passing through SD years ago.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
They've always had that saying, I believe money does buy happiness becuase it takes money to fix broken sh!t. And when I have money to finally fix something I'm happy, I'm ecstatic if I have enough money to pay someone to fix it for me, like my sh!t pipe line. Then I can ride
You need one of these to keep in your piggy bank.

·
Super Moderator
20,446 Posts

Put an air pad on the seat and you'll get a whole new understanding of "cool breeze".

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
You need one of these to keep in your piggy bank.

Maks me want to throw at a Yo YO to my boyz!!! up in hea.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Motaur? Why would you want to be one? From the picture it couldn't have a schmekel !! Pretty ladies motorcycle seat.. I could do that for a bit. I'm not a biker or a rider. I'm incorrigible.

41 - 60 of 168 Posts