V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I know that this might not be the right place for this thread but knives and guns go together so i figuered I would try it out. I am looking for an online vendor to order some knives from. If anyone has a website that i could visit and possibly order from. I used to use a local sportsman shop but his business closed up a couple moths ago. I am not looking for anything too crazy, but i would buy 3-5 at a time. So if anyone one knows of anything or anyone, please post it up for me. Thanks.........txchop

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Which knife are you looking for exactly?
Used to sell knives (not a lot, it WAS a gun shop), and I had a few good sources. Spyderco man, m'self...

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually one of the brands was spyderco. You know of any reliable online distributors? I was also looking for gerbers. How do you like them? I also need the tools to fix and adjust them. You know the little torx and allens? Thanks for any help you have and the help you have given on other topics

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wish I could remember the guys web page, but I seen him this last year during the Sturgis rally out in Huwlett Wyoming and it fits into your belt buckle! It was cool! Expensive, but cool! I did not buy one, and now regret it! If anyone knows who this was please let me know?

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
I don't know how these guys compare to the others, but I used to buy wholesale from them, and their online prices looked pretty good to me, based on what I know the stuff costs.
And sometimes they have really cool stuff you never see anywhere else.
Like the black Leatherman EOD model that I have with the blasting cap crimpers. :D
Bought one for a buddy who is an explosives dealer and had to have one, too.
Never seen one anywhere else. I don't even know if this place still carries them.

http://www.cutleryshoppe.com/

·
semi-retired
1,844 Posts
these

TXCHOP said:
hey guys, I know that this might not be the right place for this thread but knives and guns go together so i figuered I would try it out. I am looking for an online vendor to order some knives from. If anyone has a website that i could visit and possibly order from. I used to use a local sportsman shop but his business closed up a couple moths ago. I am not looking for anything too crazy, but i would buy 3-5 at a time. So if anyone one knows of anything or anyone, please post it up for me. Thanks.........txchop
www.knifeart.com www.knifecenter.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have purchased a whole buttload of knives from a guy on ebay with the sellers name "razorsharpknife". His actual store is Sawyers Cutlery in Hingham, MA. Great prices on everything I have purchased from him and has fast and reasonable shipping. Compare pricing on the websites listed and then look him up on ebay (100% feedback rating) or give him a call and tell him what you are looking for (781) 749-2007 [email protected] by email.

Let me see if I can get this link to work: razorsharpknife on ebay

Sawyers Cutlery Website

Let us know what knife you decide on.
Tim

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the help guys, I ended up ordering 3 knives from the cutlery shop. 3 spyderco's. I will let you all know how it turns out and how there service is.....THANKS for ALL the quick responses............................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts