V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RB is now back to Denver, fresh from 28 months in Baghdad as a contractor. It's great to be back. We settle on our house in Castle Rock tomorrow. Then getting a new Dyna is next.
~!Awesome!

RB

H

·
0 Posts
Welcome home buddy. I was at RMH-D today. Your bike is waiting for you.

Harris

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: back!!!! {salute(

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
RatBastard said:
RB is now back to Denver, fresh from 28 months in Baghdad as a contractor. It's great to be back. We settle on our house in Castle Rock tomorrow. Then getting a new Dyna is next.
~!Awesome!

RB

Welcome back, Watch the 06's they come with one of these!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
HEllo RB,

This is POPEYE. Glad to meet you. Welcome back to the U.S. You can now take the Kevlar vest off and stand up straight.

Good luck with the bike and home. :chopper:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome home. with what we hear on the news, it's good you made it home unharmed. I hope they lined your pockets for being in a war zone. good luck with the new scoot.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Harris said:
Welcome home buddy. I was at RMH-D today. Your bike is waiting for you. Harris
Yes, you saw it, the Super Glide that faces you as you enter the building. With everything going on with the house its best if I wait a month or so. Even if it means that bike gets sold and I have to order one.

Tks all,
RB

H

·
0 Posts
RB,

It's funny, because that is indeed the very bike I had in mind (nice price I thought). Although did you see the '05, blue and silver Springer Classic they had in the front window? That's also a nice looking bike, and supposedly they're ready to deal on the '05's.

Harris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts