V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a few years since I've felt the need to post a new forum request....but I think recent history has shown what we need here is:

the PISS AND MOAN board.

There are at least a dozen threads that can be moved there right now.

;)

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
I have sent a request to DP for, what I call, a "Free for All" forum where the only rules will be no discussion of illegal activity and no threatening. It may/may not be password protected with the same password as the "EAYOR" forum.
I think it would be good for the VTF. A place to vent, fight, etc. without disturbing the rest of the VTF.

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
:corn: Excellent idea, DJW. And I have some thoughts on subforums to encompass most pissing and moaning. They are:

A) One of my friends, a really bitchin' biker dude, got banned unfairly.

B) A long time member, a really bitchin' biker dude, got banned which is unfair because the rules should be different for a long timer.

C) Google ads suck.

D) Why can't I say whatever I want to whomever I want whenever I want? It's a free country, isn't it?

E) I'm leaving here for a funner board where I can insult whoever I want whenever I want, but I'll be back here regularly to let you know what a dick place this is and what suck azzes you all are.

Lefty

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Lefty said:
:corn: Excellent idea, DJW. And I have some thoughts on subforums to encompass most pissing and moaning. They are:

B) A long time member, a really bitchin' biker dude, got banned which is unfair because the rules should be different for a long timer.

C) Google ads suck.

D) Why can't I say whatever I want to whomever I want whenever I want? It's a free country, isn't it?

E) I'm leaving here for a funner board where I can insult whoever I want whenever I want, but I'll be back here regularly to let you know what a dick place this is and what suck azzes you all are.

Lefty
:clap: :clap: :roflback: :roflback: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
YankeeBob said:
I have sent a request to DP for, what I call, a "Free for All" forum where the only rules will be no discussion of illegal activity and no threatening. It may/may not be password protected with the same password as the "EAYOR" forum.
I think it would be good for the VTF. A place to vent, fight, etc. without disturbing the rest of the VTF.
Excellent idea, let's get it done. The p$ss and moan board could be a subsection grouped by countries/states.........

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Excellent idea...we've needed a place to keep all the whinin', snivelin' pussies any way...it'll keep em out of our hair while we (the real men in this place) fix all the worlds problems with dignified discussion...:whistle:

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Lefty said:

C) Google ads suck.

Lefty

@gree:

I think you are on to something there Lefty

Nicky

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
YankeeBob said:
if that's the case (after the fact)...will some of those banished be welcomed back ?

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Redhill, great thinking IMHO. You are fully qualified for a top job in US Foreign Affairs Diplomatic Corps. This could really work........

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
redhill said:
if that's the case (after the fact)...will some of those banished be welcomed back ?
Dirty Jim, Dragforce and Tireater?

Just askin'

Nicky

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
george248 said:
no disrespect intended Bob, but why? he does not "own" the site anymore :huh:
None taken...
He is still an administrator of this site. You can try the guys in Toronto, but I haven't heard much from them lately. DP is still hands on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts