V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
That's way too big of a fustercluck of "words" for me to want to read it all, but trust me, I do get that you like talkin about yourself.

I have found that one of the best ways to be "covert" about weapons is to not post pictures and long stories about "how much I have everybody else out-armed". Of course the best ones usually end with some generic statement about "that terrible boat accident". I gotta give you credit for not using that one.
You remember my post reply a few months back, that I learned the hard way in my early years that there are certain gun owners that really shouldn't own? I mean sad to say but they have that wide open crazy eye look, and are overly proud about owning and shooting and killing and busy telling everyone about it and shove reloads in your face about they just made the best round in the world and my rounds don't jam and blah, blah?

Did ya just meet one too?

·
Super Moderator
2,971 Posts
Just in case anyone needs a reminder.

4. This forum is for PARTICIPATING members of the V-Twinforum.com community. If you are here only for the religion and politics forum, you are not welcome. In order to be considered a participating member, your posts in this forum should not comprise more than 50 percent of your overall post count. Posts of a frivolous nature just to meet the requirements of this rule will be grounds for banishment from the site. This rule, however, is at the total discretion of the moderators and will be applied on a per-user basis as any moderator sees fit.

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
That is funny about being covert. Other than Buffaloguy and Lumber Jim I don't know where any of you guys live. LJ bought a new house, but I talk to him every other day. To say they live in mid NY isn't telling me where they live.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
I sold and shipped a seat to you so you must know where I live.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.