V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's face it, each year we are faced with cabin fever from the freezing your a$$ off brothers and this makes the topics start coming in that are somewhat not the cats meow as they say. Hopefully this topic headline will encourage those to post in here so we all have a central one location to go to for entertainment or post a question on something that is important to ourselves

Which makes me start with, why did I use the term "the cats meow"? I may not know exactly what that means, did I just slander myself?

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
First off why is it called first off why not #1, but it can't be #1 on this forum as it usually is 1.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
774 Posts
That looks like main st in Brownsville OR... GREAT little bar there and was a meet up Area for riders....

·
Registered
78 Posts
all I can say is how the f$&k does that happen. I once had a Allen wrench in a tire but a combo wrench. WTF

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I was over at the local grocery couple days ago talking to a cop I know who has cats. Anyways he was talking about a fresh body he found behind the Food Lion. Said the guys thumb was about torn off and it looked gross. I asked if he was bleeding anywhere else? He said yeah his head was cut off.truedat

·
Registered
774 Posts
I was over at the local grocery couple days ago talking to a cop I know who has cats. Anyways he was talking about a fresh body he found behind the Food Lion. Said the guys thumb was about torn off and it looked gross. I asked if he was bleeding anywhere else? He said yeah his head was cut off.truedat

Was there a chinese restaurant close by?? LOL

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I remember telling my wife back in our teenager days it wasn't fun to actually run over things on the road. She ran over a bag one time, must have been dropped from off a pick up or a carpenter van, it was a bag of nails, she had as I counted 16 nails in that tire.

We still argue over which way the toilet paper roll goes.
20191223_000918.jpg

·
Registered
113 Posts
I read there is a patent on toilet paper, it said the yes way above was correct so the last sheet would come off the role properly.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
If one has had a stroke and only one hand is working then the paper needs to hang off the back so the edge of the dispenser will help tear the paper. Until I got my left arm and hand working I thought I'd have to sit and pee like a woman the rest of my life.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doc told me, a man sitting on a toilet pissing was a way to help empty that bladder with a swollen prostate?

I also think drivers are the worse I've seen them. We have some horrible driving habits on the road anymore

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I want driving lights so bright birds fall from the sky or a heat seeking missle mounted on the right. It is already hot on that side one more burn won't bother me.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts