V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Found this site a month ago and just have been reading the forum and it seems like there is a lot of great information out there.

I have been riding dirt bikes for the last 15 years. I have had a couple of dual sports but now I have made the big step to a Harley. I ordered my 03 Fat Boy in September and was called this week to let me know that the dealer had recieved my bike. Hopefully I will be picking it up this thursday or friday. I can hardly wait, I could not even sleep last night.

My wait is almost over...

Augie

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey Augie, welcome to the best HD Forum on the net!!!! Congrats on the bike and enjoy the ride home and to...............................and to................

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Man thanks for the reminder! Congrats and welcome!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Congradulations and welcome to the board. I too will be getting a new '03 fatboy. It will be in this month. No I haven't got the call. :-(

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome and congrads Augie,

Fat Boy is a great choice, you should really like it. Hopefully your Dealer will have it ready on time or you'll have another sleepless night. Look forward to your posts and ride safe. If you have taken the MSF course it's a real good course and highly recommended.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts