V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Legend?

Nope, it's just me, Sporticus. Harley fan and Sportster owner. I live in Florida where year round ridin' and no helmets make for a happy winter.

I have a 2002 black Sportster 1200. I have a Seeger Chopper kit with 8" over forks on it and V&H pipes. Other than that, a high flow SE filter, highway pegs with stirrups, a tombstone tail light, and a side mount plate, she's pretty much stock. I plan on a few other things, like maybe a bad ass paint job, but that's about it.

This is my second Sportster and my third Harley and bike. I just love Harleys and seem to not be able to shake the Sportster. I guess I like my bikes like I like my women, sleek, slim, elegent, sexy, fast and with a lot of attitude.

I think this forum is pretty cool. Seems like a bunch of assholes like me on here. I like that.

Rubber down.

Sporticus

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Hey Sporticus,

welcome. how's about posting a pic o' yer sled (if'n ya got one).

wyo

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yo WYO,

Sorry. I have pics, but no way to post them on the computer. I have no digital camera and no scanner. Yea, yea, I know, I'm behind the times. ****, I don't even have a cell phone. Hehe. If someone had a digital camera and a sexy babe, I think my scoot would love to pose for the camera. :) There ain't nothin' like one babe sittin' on top of another.

Rubber down.

Sporticus.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome, Sporticus.

This is probably the best H/D forum/board on the 'net. You may have been reading the wrong posts if ya' think we're full of as*holes here. People who speak their mind, yes. People with strong feels, yes. Outright as*holes, not many.

Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome,

What part of Florida are you from?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome Sporticus,
Enjoy your stay and post often...............now go get the dayum camera or scanner and git busy...............

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is probably the best H/D forum/board on the 'net. You may have been reading the wrong posts if ya' think we're full of as*holes here. People who speak their mind, yes. People with strong feels, yes. Outright as*holes, not many.
Looks like a good place to park.

welcome, you'll fit right in, just what we need another a$$hole
Hey, everbody has one

What part of Florida are you from?
Coral Springs in Broward County.

...............now go get the dayum camera or scanner and git busy...............
More money on that stuff is less money on stuff for the scoot. :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Rubber down.

Sporticus

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Sporticus said:

...More money on that stuff is less money on stuff for the scoot.

Sporticus
...true, true OMG what was I thinking:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hogg831 said:

...true, true OMG what was I thinking:D
It's easy for you to forget when it's as cold as it is up there. Down here where I get to ride during the winter, it's easy to remember.

Maybe a trip the the stealer is in order today. LOL

Rubber down

Sporticus

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome Sporticus, yep you'll fit right in LOL. Seriously this forum is the best yet. Good people, great bikes, and plenty of attitude LOL. Dive in and join the fun.

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts