V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Unless my math is bad, the year would be 102,000.

I like the quote in the article: "The report suggests that the future of man will be a story of the good, the bad and the ugly".

So we will have tall people and short goblins.

Blondie from the movie G,B,& U: The way I figure, there's really not too much future with a sawed-off runt like you. :gun:

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Just because some nit wit scientist thinks..... don't for one second think that the majority wont rule. It would make a very poor bet. There is only one law that has stood the test of all time, the law of the jungle.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Quoting the article
Men will have symmetrical facial features, deeper voices and bigger penises, according to Curry in a report commissioned for men's satellite TV channel Bravo. Women will all have glossy hair, smooth hairless skin, large eyes and pert breasts, according to Curry.
I may have to rethink the notion of reincarnation.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
"Men will have symmetrical facial features, deeper voices and
bigger penises,"

They just put the nail in the coffin for HD, men wont have to compensate anymore.....

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
Bullpucky ... technology has stopped human evolution. In fact, you can make a case for DE-evolution (and they were a great band too ...) since we no longer allow nature to select out those with poor vision, chronic illnesses and stupidity. Just look around you ...

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
:whisper: Women will all have glossy hair, smooth hairless skin, large eyes and pert breasts, according to Curry.

This sounds good. Did they mention "wood" quality anywhere?

Lefty

·
If we gotta wear helmets
210 Posts
TomB said:
Bullpucky ... technology has stopped human evolution. In fact, you can make a case for DE-evolution (and they were a great band too ...) since we no longer allow nature to select out those with poor vision, chronic illnesses and stupidity. Just look around you ...
At most you can say technology has stopped human evolution for the middle and upper classes in first world countries. But in all likelihood in evolutionary terms we have just very recently changed what counts as an evolutionary advantage. Good eyesight itself isn't as important (if it is good enough that it can be corrected), but mathematical ability that at least in part goes with solid spatial awareness is more important than ever.

And a whole lot of the world population still lives in pretty primitive circumstances where good old naked survival of the fittest is still in full effect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts