V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thought went through my mind as I walked out of my shop this morning...."Ever wonder what $20K worth of the most desireable metal in the world looks like in the hands of a fool" :huh:

I swear, it's always the same with me. "I want that Road King Custom because it's perfect like it is" Then I decide, 'well, I could add a few little touches here and there....:whistle:

Quick, someone give the the number for 'Harley Thrashers Anonamous':spank:

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Hmmm glad to know there are others suffering from the same problem. There should be a therapy hotline for those in need. I dont feel so alone now.
Thanks for sharing :brows:

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Your right it's a disease.your sponcer will tell you to stay away from slippery
places.like harley shops and bike events,and reading american iron.

·
Nice to ride again :-)
1,802 Posts
Yep "Things that make you go HMMMMMM"

Thought the same thing on both a 1100 mile 03 1200 XLC, and then again on a 05 FLTRI with 4200 miles.

I do like your "walk in" tool box also.

If mom buys the blanket over the bike thing, and you got enough room to hide the rest of the parts from her, then I am truly envious.:whistle:

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
I put a new tank on mine when it was all torn down. When I got the motor all together and ready to start I had no tank it was at paint. My girlfriend was by and I was telling her I couldnt wait for the tank so I could put some gas in er and starter up. She said "oh where does that go" ?
Tell her its a tune up.
:boobies: :roflback:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
crash1292 said:
my ol walked in when my topend was off...told her I was doing a tune up
my wife asked about the abandoned stock jugs and pistons on the workbench.... She knew I had it in under warranty for an oil leak problem... and I told her they had to replace the rings.... and of course, you always replace the pistons and cylinders when the rings are replaced...

She said, "Wow,"... shrugged her shoulders and asked me to empty the trash.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Same Here

Going through the same thing. Weather sucks so you may as well build. Do I see a YZ250F in the background? I have the 426F parked in my garage. That freakin bike screams. Z start auto clutch and Scott's stabilzer. All set up for Hare Scrambles.

]

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haremscarem said:
Do I see a YZ250F in the background? I have the 426F parked in my garage. That freakin bike screams. Z start auto clutch and Scott's stabilzer. All set up for Hare Scrambles.

Cool man, mine is a '03 YZ450...it's a lot faster than I am for sure...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts