V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Disco Ball is on tv tonight!:eek: Make sure you watch it and get back some of that disco fever!.......LOL:D

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
alright! dig out those platform shoes and your polyester lime green lesure suits and lets DISCO!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
The Disco Ball is on tv tonight!:eek: Make sure you watch it and get back some of that disco fever!.......LOL:D
Ohhhh myyyyy Godddd!!! I seen it in the TV guide. No not Disco. I'm a direct product of the 60's. I'm sorry it was disco dancing and music that drove me to drinking and drugs.

I'll pass too. :D :D :cool: Thanks for the Warning Deb.

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
i was bummed with i found out that maurice gibbs died.....(bee gees) felt like kind of a end of a era:(

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
oh but the 70's had the BEST music.......the music today cannot compare

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
oh dean:( i am so disappointed in your statment.......i thought for sure you were a 70's rock fan............now, lets set the story straight right this VERY instant......i was barely of age to sit up by myself in the early 70's so i was NOT on drugs;)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Ohh mmyyy godddd, I'm watching it.... **** and the bummer is I know all the words to the music. **** the all the drugs and alcohol I consumed didn't wipe out the memory. DAMMNNNNNN.

Are you happy now DEB??? I'm Watching DISCO. Hey Dean got any blue pills???

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

·
Banned
5,863 Posts
OK, sorry, but I thought this was a thread about DISCO and you were defending that abberation....you're right - there was good rock in the 70s and if you weren't old enough don't worry, I did enough drugs then for BOTH of us

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
In watching that show I now know exactly why I took all those drugs in the 70's. They even resurrected the Village People by God. I ended up taking two blue pills (2) tylenol extra strength PM's and I could only pray for sleep.

Good night all

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
FXDeanX said:
OK, sorry, but I thought this was a thread about DISCO and you were defending that abberation....you're right - there was good rock in the 70s and if you weren't old enough don't worry, I did enough drugs then for BOTH of us

heck no! i was not defending disco music, but just the whole 70's music. i can't say i didn;t like some of the disco music tho.......i do like the bee gee's etc.......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts