V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
8K of extras, 04 RKC 3300 miles, all for 18K still under warranty.

Chrome front end
chrome motor bolts 12 point
most all nuts and bolts chrome
all chrome hand controls, switch housing, brake master cylinder
floating front rotors
rider backrest
stage one with Wild pig slip-ons
matching billet mirrors with same style linkages
stainless brake and throttle cables
new style front and rear light bars
flame running boards and hand grips
tour pak
halogen head light and running lights
RKC touring seat
reduced reach bars
chrome primary
440 progressive shocks 12"
hd front lowering kit
white face old style odo
HD handlebar clock
layed back lic plate
chrome front axle covers
extended front exhaust heat shield
under fork wind deflector
chrome oil filter housing
chrome VR reg cover.
battery tender
chrome belt guard
chrome passenger floorboard covers and brackets
saddle bag liners
and more, plus all stock parts

no rallies all hwy miles

under 2 yr warranty, no motor work.

I bought the bike in august of 04 and I have two bikes.

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
Here I was hoping you were selling the yellow one already. :roflback:

Anyway, nice bike, here's a BTT for ya.

·
Banned
202 Posts
Maybe I will get a reply instead of deleted this time...

8K of extras

What exactly are the extras? Is it chrome, engine work, paint, suspension? Are all the take off parts included to make it 100% stock again?

04 RKC 3300 miles

Why does it have such low miles on it? Has it been on long trips only to get those 3300 miles on it or has been getting those miles by going up and down Main St. of the bigger rallies?

still under warranty

Is this the factory 2 year warranty or an extended 7 year warranty? Is there anything that has been done to the bike that will void the warranty - (adding NOS to it for example) ?

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Wow Jim...nice bike for a very good price. Suggest you consider cycletrader as I had good luck there selling my previous bike. Sold it within a week.

I would ingore folks who have nothing better to do than badger these classifieds.

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
FLSTFI-2005 said:
Maybe I will get a reply instead of deleted this time...

8K of extras

What exactly are the extras? Is it chrome, engine work, paint, suspension? Are all the take off parts included to make it 100% stock again?

04 RKC 3300 miles

Why does it have such low miles on it? Has it been on long trips only to get those 3300 miles on it or has been getting those miles by going up and down Main St. of the bigger rallies?

still under warranty

Is this the factory 2 year warranty or an extended 7 year warranty? Is there anything that has been done to the bike that will void the warranty - (adding NOS to it for example) ?

Chrome front end
floating front rotors
rider backrest
tour pak
RKC touring seat
reduced reach bars
chrome primary
hd front lowering kit
white face old style odo
HD handlebar clock
layed back lic plate
chrome front axle covers
chrome VR reg cover.
battery tender
chrome belt guard
saddle bag liners

no rallies all hwy miles

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Dirty Jim said:
Chrome front end
floating front rotors
rider backrest
tour pak
RKC touring seat
reduced reach bars
chrome primary
hd front lowering kit
white face old style odo
HD handlebar clock
layed back lic plate
chrome front axle covers
chrome VR reg cover.
battery tender
chrome belt guard
saddle bag liners

no rallies all hwy miles

Just goes to show ya that he didn't read your post. He justs likes being a PITA.

Good looking scoot, good luck with the sale.

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vafatboy said:
Just goes to show ya that he didn't read your post. He justs likes being a PITA.

I didn't really think I could sell it here, just a little feeler for the price.

:beer4u:

·
Banned
202 Posts
vafatboy said:

I am sorry, was I suppose to reply?

I can understand if I asked these questions via pm or email, then I guess I would be obligated to reply.

Since you made that comment about me, is it safe to assume that you are a jag-off?

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Not all is as it seems........

vafatboy said:

Just goes to show that YOU are not following the sequence of events here. Dirty Jim edited his original post to include the requested information on the extras, the low mileage, and the warranty. He then also made a separate post with all that information. This was AFTER the FLSTFI-2005 post asking for more information.
I don't think FLSTFI-2005 was being a PITA by asking genuine questions about the motorcycle for sale; but I'm not sure what he means about being deleted. I will refrain from commenting or assuming anything about that lest you be calling me names too :crying:

PS, Dirty Jim,
Great looking scoot, good luck with the sale
:cheers:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
The_Snowman said:
Just goes to show that YOU are not following the sequence of events here. Dirty Jim edited his original post to include the requested information on the extras, the low mileage, and the warranty. He then also made a separate post with all that information. This was AFTER the FLSTFI-2005 post asking for more information.
I don't think FLSTFI-2005 was being a PITA by asking genuine questions about the motorcycle for sale; but I'm not sure what he means about being deleted. I will refrain from commenting or assuming anything about that lest you be calling me names too :crying:

PS, Dirty Jim,
Great looking scoot, good luck with the sale
:cheers:
My bad, and to FLSTFI-2005, I jumped to a conclusion and for that I apologize. I can be a jag-off at times.

But I will say that there have been postings in the cassified section relating to the items for sale that could have been worded differently or more tactful. The postings are a little confrontational and I doubt there is any real interest in what's for sale.

The postings in my view are more of an attack, or at least asked in a way that assumes something is not on the up and up.

One of his post was deleted because it was totally out of line, insinuating that the seller was showing only one side of the bike because there was something wrong with it.

http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=62440

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
vafatboy said:
My bad, and to FLSTFI-2005, I jumped to a conclusion and for that I apologize. I can be a jag-off at times.

But I will say that there have been postings in the cassified section relating to the items for sale that could have been worded differently or more tactful. The postings are a little confrontational and I doubt there is any real interest in what's for sale.

The postings in my view are more of an attack, or at least asked in a way that assumes something is not on the up and up.

One of his post was deleted because it was totally out of line, insinuating that the seller was showing only one side of the bike because there was something wrong with it.

http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=62440
He did it to another member trying to sell a bike here too. A few posts down someone was trying to sell a Texas Chopper and he asked the same attacking question...why is only one side showing, are you hiding some damage?

This guy isn't looking to buy...he's just stirrin up [email protected] :stupid:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Nightboy is back​

Same posts as always....................always has an opinion about something..............cant back any of it up....................always has the same m.o. in replies.

Offers nothing in the way of constructive critiscm, help, anything, but promotes himself as an expert.

Hopefully he wont ask for members to step on landmines or hope insurgents kill other members for giving comments to his stupid posts....Maybe he has learned not to call some of the female riders cunzt like last time.........because they did not agree to his posts.

This one really needs to see a shrink as he is a head case.

Ozzie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you have a problem with the front rotors?In two of the pictures the rotors are different from the other two.Both look like add ons.Nice bike.

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
DV8 said:
Did you have a problem with the front rotors?In two of the pictures the rotors are different from the other two.Both look like add ons.Nice bike.
Just a guess, but it looks like a lighting issue to me.

·
Banned
202 Posts
springer- said:
Just a guess, but it looks like a lighting issue to me.
If you look at the pictures where it is showing the right side of the bike, it clearly shows 2 different rotors on the front.

It doesn't matter now though because the bike is sold.

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
springer- said:
Congrats. glad you got what you wanted. So what are the plans for the next one?? :D
Since I have the SEEG one HD is enough to keep clean, never another black bike.

ZX14 or a Hayabusa.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts