V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one tried this stuff? A guy in south caroilina makes it. They sell it at bike shows , rallies,etc... J&P cycles also sells it. He has a web site . Thebomguy.com. Just wanted to know if any has used it. I hear it is good stuff.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Think its like S100 . spray on wash off. They sell other cleaners on the website also. The bomguy.com

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
That particular bottle is like a waterless bike wash.
It isn't bad for what it is, but it isn't anywhere as good as some people say it is.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hey, i finnally broke down and started using this BOM. I couldn't believe it could shine better and be easier to us and provide any more resistance to smudges and finger prints than any of the high tech products that I have used. Well, I am truly impressed in every way. I think it is better than any single product I have tried. And not just for paint...chrome, plastic, glass, rubber..everything seems to benifit. I usually don't make a big deal about products like this one but i guess this one impressed me more. I am use to paying alot of money for good cleaners, polishes, protectants so the cost doesn't bother me. It is competitive with the better ones. You think you have discovered the best product? I did too....glad I decided to try it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts