V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put in a Sony cdx-gt705dx on my Roadglide.. it's great with all the features that you would want except one thing... You can't read the face plate in the day time only in the shade... anyone else run into this problem.It has me thinkin about puttin the stocker back in..

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
I have a sony on my ride and I got the face plate that I can set to different colors. It helps. I think mine is the CDX-5710

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
peewee said:
I put in a Sony cdx-gt705dx on my Roadglide.. it's great with all the features that you would want except one thing... You can't read the face plate in the day time only in the shade... anyone else run into this problem.It has me thinkin about puttin the stocker back in..
Can you use the hand controls on the aftermarket radio? That would seem like another big downside.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, you can use the hand controls.. it has a few different EQ's that all channels can be pre set. And many other great features but unless you put your hand over the stereo you can't see the face. On the road glide the stereo faces upward unlike the Electra glide where it is some what facing you.

·
Registered
304 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts